La Ferme st. Jacques Duck Liver
Red Wine Vinegar
Salt, Pepper, Nutmeg & Cloves
Used in Recipe
- Cut the Cold Duck Liver in 8 pieces.Heat the skillet, place the duck liver 3 minutes on each side.
- Once done, Put the Duck Liver in a plate, and add to the skillet wine vinegar.
- Add the plum cut in two, with the butter and the honey .
- We should wait until they got the gold color, than we add the cinnamon, cloves, salt , pepper and nutmeg.
- We keep them on fire for 10 minutes.
- Finally, we add some wine vinegar.